Registration desk opening hours:
- Monday, July 11th: 8:30 am to 9 pm
- Tuesday, July 12th: 8 am to 6 pm
- Wednesday, July 13th: 8 am to 8:30 pm
- Thursday, July 14th: 8 am to 5 pm
- Friday, July 15th: 8 am to 7 pm
A cash point is available next to the registration desk (at the same opening hours) for onsite registrations, refunds and/or purchase of optional tours, technical tours and Conference dinner tickets.
Please note that tickets for additional events may be limited.
In order to avoid crowds, we warmly recommend:
- participants to be accredited from the first opening hours of the registration desk on Monday, July 11th
- for presenting authors to upload their presentation from the opening hours of the slide center on Monday, July 11th
The official language of the FEPSAC 2022 Conference is English.
Staff and information service
The multilingual staff welcomes all FEPSAC 2022 delegates to the Angelicum Conference Centre. The FEPSAC 2022 voluntary staff will be identifiable by branded t-shirts and name tags. Please do not hesitate to approach them for any question or assistance.
Congress registration fees, badges, certificates of attendance
At the registration desk, you will receive your Conference badge and kit when signing in. To access the venue, the coffee breaks and lunches and all social events, please make sure to wear your badge at all time while attending the Conference.
To see the registration fees visit this page: https://fepsac2022.eu/fees/