Participating will be easy, you will need to:
- Follow the Instagram and Facebook FEPSAC 2022 accounts;
- Subscribe to the FEPSAC 2022 newsletter, in order to receive all related info;
- Post your picture!!!
Rules and regulation:
After completing the 3 registration steps, you will be officially a participant of the FEPSAC 2022 Photo Award. When posting your picture you will have to keep in mind the following rules:
- The picture has to be accompanied by a comment or a post title with a max length of 250 characters;
- The post must include #FEPSAC2022;
- The award will anyhow be assigned to the participant who published the picture, also in case of group participation;
- Each participant can publish only one picture;
- Each picture can be published only once, otherwise, the committee will consider valid the one first posted;
- The writing FEPSAC 2022 has to appear in the picture, even if on a small handwritten paper, and not digitally added (this is to witness that the shot has been taken on purpose for the Contest);
Each submitted work will be evaluated as follows:
- 50% on the base of received likes – max 10 points
- 50% on the base of the Photo Contest FEPSAC Commission – max 10 points
The Commission will judge: creativity, consistency, and picture quality assigning a score from 1 to 10.
The winner will be awarded a 50 € voucher to be spent at the University of Padova exclusive store: https://www.unipdstore.it/en/
The winner announcement date will be communicated shortly after the submission deadline, and it will be based on the number of submissions to be evaluated.
In case of any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com.