FEPSAC 2022 Science Slam Award
The Local Organizing Committee #FEPSAC2022 is glad to launch the FEPSAC 2022 Science Slam Award!
The Science Slam is a special form of oral presentation that reaches a broad audience. It offers funny and creative, but still informative, scientific presentations of up-to-date and original research.SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
PALAZZO DELLA RAGIONE
WEDNESDAY, JULY 13 – 18:00 – 20:30
The Local Organizing Committee #FEPSAC2022 is glad to invite participants, accompanying persons, guests, and the whole community of Padova interested on approaching the FEPSAC Community, to the FEPSAC 2022 Science Slam Award!
The Science Slam is a special form of an oral presentation that reaches a broad audience. It offers funny and creative, but still informative, scientific presentations of up-to-date and original research.
Four brilliant researchers will present their own scientific work in an ironically humorous way during the Congress.
The Science Slam will be presented by Ashleigh Vilk (inserire titolo) & Alessandro Quartiroli (inserire titolo)
- Philip Hurst (Canterbury Christ Church University, United Kingdom): The role of sport supplement beliefs in the relationship between sport supplement use and doping likelihood
- Edson Filho, (Boston University, USA): “Thinking as a Team”: Development and Initial Validation of the Team Mental Models Instrument (TMMI)
- Sylvain Laborde (German Sport University Cologne, Germany): Enhancing cardiac vagal activity in sport psychology: theoretical rationale and guidelines for implementation in applied settings
- Thomas Shack (Bielefeld University, Germany): Motor Learning and Memory – Perspectives for Mental Training and New Technologies
Winners’ announcement & Closing
Science Slam Committee:
- Donatella Di Corrado, University KORE of Enna, Italy
- Anne-Marie Elbe, University of Leipzig, Germany
- Antonis Hatzigeorgiadis, University of Thessaly, Greece
- Xavier Sanchez, University of Orleans, France
Rules and regulation
Word limit for Abstracts is 250 words.
In addition to the regular abstract submission, applicants have to upload a video (e.g., on YouTube) of themselves presenting the content of their presentation in 60 seconds.
For Fepsac2022 applicants will be divided into two categories: Junior and Senior.
- Science Slam Junior Category: Students or researchers who have completed their PhD not more than eight years ago;
- Science Slam Senior Category: Researchers who have completed their PhD more than eight years ago.
A Science Slam Committee will select the six best applicants (three from the junior and three from the senior category) who will present their work during the Congress.
The best two Science Slam contributions (one for each category) will be awarded a prize by the Congress host.
The amount of the price will be announced soon.
In case of any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org